Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

What a year

I can't believe how fast last year went. I am very happy I moved my studio to the Bakehouse Art Complex. It is a great place to get creative. The art community there is top drawer! Our first display(left) We locked the door so the viewer could only see through the glass.
We built a couch for the robots, made them some fresh popcorn and gave them a T.V. The response was great. December we built a snowball fight and photo opp with the robots. Everyone had a great time and you can see some of the images at flickr.com. The next couple of months we are going to explore outer space.

My art is going in several directions - a book I've been wanting to finish for almost 3 years. I will share with readers over the next few weeks some of the new projects I am exploring. Spectrum 17 deadline is in two weeks so every waking moment is towards THAT deadline. I have several new robots and new sculpture for Spectrum. I am very happy with the results and my submissions.

I've also update my camera skills and will have some youtube videos of my new pieces and old pieces coming ASAP.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment