Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Spectrum 17




I am glad to put Spectrum 17 to rest. Four submissions is not too bad. Back to illustrating and painting. I also completed Roosevelt, pictured left, which will be donated during Lucky You 2. Lucky You 2 is a raffled for the Bakehouse Art Complex where my studio is located. Should be a grand event.

I just discovered Sergio Martinez illustrations. Outstanding work that has inspired me to work harder on my figure drawing. If you don't know already Yaxin is another amazing illustrator too.

I want to take a moment to talk about Kevin Kidney. His work is perfect every time he puts idea to paper. He and Jody Daily are maestro sculptors and everything they touch becomes truly magical. He clearly made great use of his time with Disney. Check out Kevin's blog - http://miehana.blogspot.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment